[INDOLOGY] Draupadii and polyandry

Artur Karp karp at uw.edu.pl
Sat Oct 27 21:06:10 UTC 2018

We should take care not to confuse *arguments for* with *historical
precedents*.

Since historical precedents are in this case weak, the arguments for seem
to be *ad hoc* creations, only feigning strength, just pretending to be
based on secure premises.

Karna sees through them.

And - the best, too.

Artur