[INDOLOGY] Draupadii and polyandry

Joydeep jbagchee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 23:08:32 UTC 2018

Dear Harry,

For a clarification of Witzel’s views as a textual critic, see *Philology
and Criticism*, Conclusion: Textual Criticism and Indology. The entire file
is available here: https://www.academia.edu/36999444/Philology_and_Criticism.
On the attempted stratification of the BhG (and Artur’s reference to
“earlier strata”) see “Paradigm Lost: The Application of the
Historical-Critical Method to the Bhagavadgītā,” available here:
https://www.academia.edu/30431442/Paradigm_Lost. See especially the table
on pp. 259–61.

Best,

Joydeep

Dr. Joydeep Bagchee
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Academia.edu Homepage <https://fu-berlin.academia.edu/JoydeepBagchee>

The Nay Science
<http://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-nay-science-9780199931361;jsessionid=94DFF6B197750DBE7C7E64A4FB8B28D2?cc=de&lang=en&>
Argument and Design
<http://www.brill.com/products/book/argument-and-design-unity-mahabharata>
Reading the Fifth Veda <http://www.brill.com/reading-fifth-veda>
When the Goddess Was a Woman <http://www.brill.com/when-goddess-was-woman>
Transcultural Encounters between Germany and India
<http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415844697/>
German Indology on OBO Hinduism
<http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780195399318/obo-9780195399318-0147.xml>
What, then, is Philosophy?