[INDOLOGY] logical fallacies

patrick mccartney psdmccartney at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 14:18:45 UTC 2018

Thank you, Brendan.

I found Pandeya's book on archive
<https://archive.org/details/MajorHetvabhasasAFormalAnalysisDr.RaghavendraPandeya>
.
Hamblin's book is on a server but I don't think we are allowed to share
such things here.

I am having more trouble finding an electronic copy of this book Philipp
Maas kindly suggested by G. Oberhammer et al., *Terminologie der frühen
philosophsichen Scholastik in Indien*. Vol 3. Vienna 2006.

All the best,

パトリック マッカートニー
Patrick McCartney, PhD
JSPS Fellow - Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies, Kyoto
University, Japan
Research Associate - Nanzan University Anthropological Institute, Nagoya,
Japan
Visiting Fellow - South and South-east Asian Studies Department, Australian
National University

Skype - psdmccartney
Phone + Whatsapp:  +81-80-9811-3235
Twitter - @psdmccartney