[INDOLOGY] invite to participate in "Churning of Indology" international conference 4th to 6th January 2019 Udupi

Camillo Formigatti camillo.formigatti at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 23 18:10:42 UTC 2018

Dear Prof. Slaje,

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I was fooled by the different fonts used in your reply and I thought that they were also marking quotations from the original source. Therefore, I stand corrected and I join you in pitying the horrible fate that befell Leonardo da Vinci when he was reborn in Italy.

Best wishes,

Camillo Formigatti

________________________________

Dr Camillo A. Formigatti