[INDOLOGY] invite to participate in "Churning of Indology" international conference 4th to 6th January 2019 Udupi

Walter Slaje slaje at kabelmail.de
Fri Nov 23 18:06:25 UTC 2018

Dear Dr Formigatti,

to avoid a possible misunderstanding, sentences in my earlier mail quoted
from another source were put in quotation marks. The remaining words and
sentences were my own, admittedly somewhat ironic remarks, which I could
not help making from the background of the intellectual level of all this.
Irony  also holds for the sad Italian rebirth of Leonardo. Truly sorry!

Best regards,
WS