[INDOLOGY] paper by G. Bhattacharya in Eṭṭāvatu Ulakat Tamil̲ Mānāṭṭu cir̲appu malar

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 08:46:34 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

Aware of the fact that it has been reprinted in the same author's Essays on Buddhist, Hindu, Jain iconography & epigraphy (Dhaka 2000), I am wondering if someone could help me obtain a pdf of the original version of this article:

Bhattacharya, Gouriswar. 1995. “Kāñchī monks at Kukkutapāda-giri-vihāra.” In Eṭṭāvatu Ulakat Tamil̲ Mānāṭṭu cir̲appu malar (International Conference-Seminar of Tamil Studies), 89–93. Tañcāvūr: Karnatait Tamil̲c Caṅkam.

I am not 100% sure this bibliographic reference is correct, but think the paper must have appeared in this "souvenir brought out during the 8th International Conference-Seminar of Tamil Studies, held at Thanjāvūr, in January 1995" (http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/916278945).

Thank you, and best wishes,

Arlo Griffiths