[INDOLOGY] Controversy over Indian Science Congress to include panel On Pushpaka Vimanas

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan Palaniappa at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 03:47:28 UTC 2018

Here is the latest issue related to the Vaimānika Śāstra.

See https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/mumbai/soon-in-engineering-syllabus-rig-veda-accurately-mentions-speed-of-light-theory-of-gravitation-5377584/ <https://www.frontline.in/the-nation/article25437649.ece>.

Here is the petition initiated by Aniket Sule <http://www.hbcse.tifr.res.in/people/academic/aniket-sule>, https://www.change.org/p/aicte-mhrd-aicte-should-withdraw-its-endorsement-of-pseudo-scientific-book <https://www.change.org/p/aicte-mhrd-aicte-should-withdraw-its-endorsement-of-pseudo-scientific-book>.

Regards,
Palaniappan