[INDOLOGY] South Asia Books

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 01:14:36 UTC 2018

As I recall, Jerry / Gerald Barrier (Dept. of History, Univ. of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri 65211) had circulated a notice before closing his book-selling business. He probably gave his entire unsold stock to Amazon. What one should check is whether there is any evidence of Amazon selling “South Asia” books published after 2010, said to be the year of GB’s death.

South Asia Books also acted as an agent of Motilal Banarsidass in the USA / North America and published a modest newsletter,

a.a.