[INDOLOGY] Oxford Bibliographies in Hinduism: Jayadeva and the Gītagovinda

Jesse Knutson jknutson at hawaii.edu
Fri May 25 00:10:44 UTC 2018

Dear Friends, I was just informed that my bibliography of 'Jayadeva and the
Gītagovinda' is up on the OUP 'Bibliographies in Hinduism' resource. I want
to thank everyone again--so many of you helped with so many precious
details about myriad translations and other materials. The real pleasure
for me in this thankless task was that of learning so much from you when I
submitted my queries.

If you would like to have a look, it is here:

http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780195399318/obo-9780195399318-0204.xml?rskey=KDHyEf&result=1&q=Jayadeva#firstMatch

As usual my own institution doesn't have access, but OUP gave me a secret
login id and password that will work for 6 months:

Username: OxAccess60518
Password: Jennings242

Best, भवदीयः,J