[INDOLOGY] Rajaparikatharatnamala of Nagarjuna.

Dan Lusthaus yogacara at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:08:28 UTC 2018

Do you mean the ayurvedic/magical text, Yoga Ratnamālā, attributed to Nāgārjuna?

If so, there is a hardcopy version, with the 140 Sanskrit verses (in devanagari) and an English translation, accompanied by a Sanskrit commentary by Jain MUni Shri Gunakara called Laghu Vivṛtti.

Pushpendra Kumar, Nagarjuna’s Yogaratnamala, Delhi: Nag Publishers, 1980.

I don’t know of an e-version.

Dan Lusthaus