[INDOLOGY] International Indology Graduate Research Symposium (IIGRS 10) at SOAS

Lidia Wojtczak lw24 at soas.ac.uk
Thu May 3 13:30:02 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,
this is a gentle reminder that the deadline for abstract submission
for the International Indology Graduate Research Symposium (IIGRS 10)
at SOAS is coming up.

If you are thinking about submitting an abstract, we strongly
encourage you to do so by May 6th at:
iigrsuk at googlemail.com

If you are teaching at an institution, we would be grateful if you
could spread this information among your students. More information
can be found in the attached poster and online:
https://iigrs.wordpress.com/

Best wishes,
Lidia Wojtczak
SOAS University of London