[INDOLOGY] Samskrita Pratibha Vol. 4

rrocher rrocher at sas.upenn.edu
Thu Mar 29 23:29:15 UTC 2018

Yes, the Penn library's Franklin catalog shows Samskrita Pratibha Vol. 4
(1963-64) as "on shelf."  I'll check it next time I go to the library,
which won't be before next Tuesday.  Benji, you are closer to it than I
am.  Could you check earlier if possible?

Rosane Rocher
Professor Emerita of South Asia Studies
University of Pennsylvania