[INDOLOGY] Ardhamagadhi pavitthara, Sanskrit pravistara 'property'?

Tieken, H.J.H. H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Sun Mar 25 14:30:32 UTC 2018

Dear Diego,
The Āgamaśabdakośa (Ladnun) refers to quite a number of instances of pavitthara. I have looked at only one, Sūyagaḍa 2.2.58, which gives a long list of items concluded by pavittara-vihīo. Maybe you should have a closer look at the instances referred to in this word index.
Kind regards, Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag