Re: [INDOLOGY] Śvetāmbara Jain texts available in digital format (Unicode Devanāgarī)

Rolf Heinrich Koch rolfheiner.koch at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 10:42:12 UTC 2018

I would like to mention two points regarding the Śvetāmbara Jain
canonical texts ( Anandsagarsuri) at  Jain eLibrary:

1. I opened one .docx-file: there is no searchable Unicode text but just
pictures from the manuscripts.

2. The most important sources are still the Cūrṇis, since they are
written in Prakrit without Sanskrit commentary and supposed to be one or
two centuries earlier written down than Haribhadra's Vṛttis
(=Anandasagarsuri's edition). Cūrṇis are not included in the
Anandasagarsukri-Edition. Or did I miss them?

Best

Heiner

www.rolfheinrichkoch.wordpress.com