[INDOLOGY] Unreadable Colophon

Heleen De Jonckheere Heleen.DeJonckheere at UGent.be
Fri Jun 22 12:08:47 UTC 2018

Dear Indology members,

I am trying to decipher a colophon of a Jain manuscript of Hariṣena’s Dhammaparikkhā, but I have trouble in reading some parts of it.
Could anyone help me with the lines that I have marked? (picture below)
The colophon starts with giving the date (saṃvat 1595 varṣe pauṣadha māse śukla pakṣe … tithau vu(?) maṃgalavāre), but after that I cannot figure out what it says.
I suspect it is about a place and about a ruler of that time.

This obtained this manuscript from Kobatirth, where they told me it is a manuscript from Bhanka. Does anyone know how the manuscripts from Bhanka ended up in Kobatirth, and what the original bhandar was?

[cid:image001.png at 01D40A32.78CC1430]

Many thanks!

Yours,
Heleen

Heleen De Jonckheere
Doctoral Researcher (BOF)
Dept. Languages and Cultures
Ghent University
Blandijnberg 2 - 9000 Ghent - Room 150.009
Heleen.DeJonckheere at Ugent.be<mailto:Heleen.DeJonckheere at Ugent.be>
www.jainastudies.ugent.be<http://www.jainastudies.ugent.be>