[INDOLOGY] Edinburgh Vedic papers published

pkoskikallio pkoskikallio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 06:54:36 UTC 2018

 Dear All,

The following volume is now published:

Creating the Veda, Living the Veda. Selected Papers from the 13th World
Sanskrit Conference. Eds. Joel P. Brereton and Theodore N. Proferes
Annales Academiae Scientiarum Fennicae. Humaniora 379
Helsinki 2018, 185 pp.

This is the last publication of the Edinburgh WSC papers that will come
out. As I was involved in the practical part of the publication, it was
eventually published in the Finnish series which I co-edit. More
information (+ orders) through the link: https://www.tiedekirja.f
i/english/creating-the-veda-living-the-veda.html. Contents in the
attachment.

Petteri Koskikallio
Associate Editor, Humaniora Series