[INDOLOGY] Accuracy in translations

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:17:13 UTC 2018

Dear Dominik,

Your cautionary note about the idea of a universal right way to translate
is well taken. Sorry I forgot to qualify what I wrote. It is only for those
who wish to somehow emulate what the Tibetan translations did, with their
unified and unifying translation terminology, that I think the only
possible or realistic answer in our time is to use the Sanskrit terminology.

Best regards,

David Reigle

Colorado, U.S.A.