Re: [INDOLOGY] Sanskrit food glossary (and mudrā)

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 03:17:23 UTC 2018

I was going to mention Achaya's excellent food *Dictionary*, but Edeltraud
beat me to it.  Achaya also wrote *Indian Food: A Historical Companion*
(Oxford University Press, 1994), which has indexes.

Meulenbeld's HIML deals with Pākaśāstra literature in volume IIB and
includes many, many terms and translations.

Best,
Dominik

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
,

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada