[INDOLOGY] Jataka tales

michael baltutis indresvara at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 20:36:17 UTC 2018

Greetings (and apologies for cross-posting),
On a recent trip to Kathmandu, I photographed a stupa that has carved onto one of its sides the four major events in the life of the Buddha; on the other three sides are other events, presumably from the Jataka tales. I'm looking for some assistance in identifying these other images in order to use in class. If anybody would like to take a look, I can send all of these images off-list nicely packaged in a Powerpoint. Thanks for any help in advance!
Best,Michael
Michael Baltutis
Associate Professor, South Asian Religions
Department of Religious Studies & Anthropology
University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh

Book Review Editor
International Journal of Hindu Studies