[INDOLOGY] Kashmir Shaiva and 'vernacular' - a question

Artur Karp karp at uw.edu.pl
Sat Dec 1 18:24:22 UTC 2018

Dear Tatiana, and dear Harry,

Strange, somehow. Your exchange contains no information re the language of
the vernacular verses ending each chapter of the "Kaashmira (with short
'i'! - TO) Shaiva works". Should it remain a closely guarded secret?

Greetings from frosty Warszawa,

Artur Karp (ret.)
Chair of South Asian Studies
University of Warsaw
Poland

sob., 1 gru 2018 o 14:52 Harry Spier via INDOLOGY <