[INDOLOGY] Sandhi and compound splitting model

Patrick McAllister pma at rdorte.org
Wed Aug 29 09:16:45 UTC 2018

On Wed, Aug 29 2018, Oliver Hellwig via INDOLOGY wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Sebastian Nehrdich and I have developed a machine learning model that
> splits Sandhis and compounds in "raw" Sanskrit text.

Dear Oliver,

thank you for providing this helpful tool, certainly the result of hard
work and difficult research!  I have a question about using this
software to improve other (publicly available) services: under which
licence are you publishing it?  I couldn’t find the information in the
repository you specified.

Best wishes,