[INDOLOGY] Position in Jain Studies: UC Davis/Assistant-Associate Professor

Archana Venkatesan avenkatesan at ucdavis.edu
Sun Aug 26 18:09:47 UTC 2018

 Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Religious Studies at UC Davis is seeking to fill a
position in Jain Studies at the Assistant/Associate Professor level. We are
accepting applications via our online portal until October 15, 2018. This
position is tied to the recently endowed Mohini Jain Presidential Chair in
Jain Studies.

Position details and the application process can be found here:
https://recruit.ucdavis.edu/apply/JPF02346

Please circulate this information widely. Questions about the search may be
directed to the Chair of the search committee, Professor Naomi Janowitz:
nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu

Thanks,
Archana