Re: [INDOLOGY] Garry Tubb's thesis on Kumārasaṃbhava

Alfred Hiltebeitel beitel at gwu.edu
Fri Aug 17 17:45:27 UTC 2018

I would also like Tubb's dissertation. Also the following, should they be
on hand:
:
Raniero Gnoli, The Aesthetic Experience  according to Abhinavagupta, 2nd
ed. Chowkhamba Sanskrit Studies 62 (Varanasi 1968)
.
V. Raghavan, The Number of Rasas. 3rd Rev. ed. Adyar: Adyar Libfrary
Research Centre..

Sushil Kumar De, "The Sangta Rasa in the Natya-Sastra and the
Dasa-Rupaka,", in
Some Problems in Sanskrit Poetics  139-48,..Calcutta:  Firma L. K.
Mukhopadhyay, 1959.
and,

Edwin Gerow and Ashok Aklujkar, "On Santarasa in Sanskrit Poetics," JAOS 9
1892, 80-87.

Thank you, Alf Hiltebeitel

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 5:45 AM, Oliver Fallon via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Dear List Members,
> Could anyone please furnish me with a scan of:
>
> Gary Tubb: Kumārasaṃbhava in the Light of Indian Theories of the
> Mahākāvya”, Ph.D. dissertation, Harvard University
>
> Is it available on the internet? I'm sure others would be interested also.
>
> with thanks,
> Oliver Fallon

Alf Hiltebeitel
Professor of Religion, History and Human Sciences
Department of Religion
George Washington University
2106 G Street, NW
Washington DC, 20052