[INDOLOGY] Athato Brahma Jignyasha.

Deepak Sarma dxs163 at case.edu
Wed Aug 1 18:20:22 UTC 2018

See my dissertation, which is on this very topic:

Deepak Sarma, Exclusivist Strategies in Madhva Vedanta, unpublished doctoral thesis (University of Chicago, 1998).

See also my

Epistemologies and the Limitations of Philosophical Inquiry (Curzon, Routledge, 2005)

https://www.academia.edu/31254496/Deepak_Sarma_Epistemologies_and_the_Limitations_of_Philosophical_Inquiry_Doctrine_in_Madhva_Vedanta <https://www.academia.edu/31254496/Deepak_Sarma_Epistemologies_and_the_Limitations_of_Philosophical_Inquiry_Doctrine_in_Madhva_Vedanta>

or my 199 JIP article:

https://www.academia.edu/3516036/Regulating_Religious_Texts_Access_to_Texts_in_Mādhva_Vedānta <https://www.academia.edu/3516036/Regulating_Religious_Texts_Access_to_Texts_in_M%C4%81dhva_Ved%C4%81nta>

enjoy,

Deepak

Dr. Deepak Sarma

Professor of Religious Studies

Professor of Bioethics (secondary appointment)
School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University

Curatorial Consultant, Department of Asian Art
Cleveland Museum of Art

Mailing Address:
Department of Religious Studies
Tomlinson Hall