[INDOLOGY] Question on Sarasvati as a masculine title

Tieken, H.J.H. H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Mon Apr 30 19:28:21 UTC 2018

Dear Madhav,
I have lost track of the reactions to your question.  Maybe someone has already drawn your attention to compounds like Kālidāsa, Lakṣmivardhana, etc. discussed in Wackernagel and Debrunner, Altindische Grammatik, Band II, 2, pp. 304-6. If not, I do hereby.
Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag