[INDOLOGY] My Sanskrit verse today

Suresh Kolichala suresh.kolichala at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:27:26 UTC 2018

Wow! Thanks Andrew for your response. Frankly, I didn't expect anyone to
respond, let alone someone from Microsoft. So, I am extremely surprised.
Thanks for your support. Yes, it is only on the browsers where *dyu *appears
as *duya*.  I hope the Harfbuzz developers can issue a fix soon.

Furthermore, I am not sure if it is a good decision to display dyu with
explicit virama, but that's a different discussion. I have many other
questions on the implementation of Nirmala UI for other Indian languages. I
will reach out to you offline.

Thanks again,
Suresh.