[INDOLOGY] My Sanskrit verse today

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri Apr 27 14:49:37 UTC 2018

I am told by a few friends that they see in the second line of my verse the
word "muktāduyatiṃ".  The Devanagari on my MacBook clearly reads
"muktādyutiṃ."  So there is some issue in how Devanagari Unicode typed on a
MacBook gets displayed elsewhere.  I don't have a way of solving this
dilemma.  I would appreciate if anyone has suggestions.  Best,

Madhav Deshpande
Campbell, California