[INDOLOGY] Esther A. Solomon

Eli Franco franco at uni-leipzig.de
Mon Sep 25 12:32:19 UTC 2017

Another minor addition. Her colleagues and students in Ahmedabad are
now preparing a commemoration volume. Presumably some biographical
materials will become available there.
She is survived by her nephew (Aviv) and niece (Rina) who keep her
unpublished papers.
As you probably know, her translation of the Tattvopaplavasimha was
published posthumously by her student Suchita Mehta.
Best wishes,
Eli