[INDOLOGY] Book announcement

Jürgen Neuß jneuss at makroskop.de
Thu Sep 7 08:26:58 UTC 2017

Dear list members,

I am pleased to announce the publication of my book:
Māndhātr̥durga – A Preliminary Catalogue of the Historic Monuments at
Oṃkāreśvar-Māndhātā.

The book is available as a free PDF, at the Open-Access publication
platform CrossAsia-eBooks, hostet at the University of Heidelberg, Germany.
Here is the link:
http://crossasia-books.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/xasia/catalog/book/269?lang=en

A moderately priced hardcover copy is also available on amazon.de. Readers
or institutions from outside Europe interested in obtaining a hardcover
copy, are kindly requested to contact me off-list at
jneuss at central-india.de

Sorry for cross-posting.

Best,
Jürgen