[INDOLOGY] free online Sanskrit course

Antonia Ruppel rhododaktylos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 20:57:47 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Starting in October, I will be offering a free online Sanskrit course,
using my textbook that is now back on the shelves in its second imprint.

The course will be fairly bare-bones (I will set a pace, provide the
necessary printed and online resources, and post weekly quizzes, followed
by their answer keys; a discussion group on Facebook, moderated by me and a
few others, will be the main forum for people to ask their questions).
There will be no official grades or academic credit of any kind. But if you
happen to know anyone who would like to learn Sanskrit simply for the love
of the language, would you please share the attached course blurb with them?

Thank you,
   and all the best,
        Antonia