[INDOLOGY] Mega sale of select publications of the French Institute of Pondicherry/ 16thOct2017-15thNov2017

Anurupa Naik anurupa.n at ifpindia.org
Tue Oct 10 11:19:48 UTC 2017

Dear all,

In order to reduce the stock of some of our old publications in
Indology, Social Sciences and Ecology, we are planning a mega sale of
these publications with discounts ranging from 50% to 80%. These
discounts will be applicable only on select publications (see list at
http://www.ifpindia.org/ifpsitedata/pdf/List_of_discounted_books_sale%20Oct-Nov2017.pdf),
for  a limited period, i.e. 16th October to 15th November 2017, and till
stocks last.

Some more details:

*TERMS AND CONDITIONS:*

- The discounts will be applied on all orders received directly by us,
whether by post or on spot.
- The discounts will be valid only between 16th Oct and 15th Nov 2017.
- The discount will be on rupee rates within India and on Euro rates
outside India.
- The discounts will be applied subject to a minimum order of 500 RS /
10 EUR (net total)
- Packing and postage charges will be extra.
- Discounts will be given only to those who make the full payment in
advance.

*PROCEDURE FOR ORDERS AND PAYMENTS:*

- The order should be forwarded by e-mail to library at ifpindia.org
- Please do not send payment directly with the order. On receipt of your
order, a proforma invoice, including postage charges, will be forwarded
to you by e-mail. The payment will have to be carried out on the basis
of the proforma.
- Payments will have to be carried out in advance by bank transfer
(Indian bank account for payments in INR and French account for payments
in EUR). The bank account details will be supplied along with the
proforma invoice.
- The ordered documents will be sent on receipt of the payment.

We request you to profit from this exceptional sale -- being held for
the first time -- to purchase some of the titles that may be of interest
to you,

Thank you,
With best wishes,

Library, IFP