Re: [INDOLOGY] Agnidāha

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 01:49:37 UTC 2017

Dear Martin and friends,

Some time back, I uploaded the volumes of the *Ayurvediya Sabdakosa* by
Josi and Josi to archive.org.  These volumes are a precious resource for
ayurvedic vocab.  "*Agnidagdha*" and "*agnidāha*" are on v.1, page five
<https://archive.org/stream/AyurvediyaSabdakosa1968/Ayurvediya%20Sabdakosa-v1_1968#page/n25/mode/1up>,
with clear meanings and some references.

I recommend these volumes to everyone for checking out puzzling ayurvedic
words.

Best,
Dominik

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada