[INDOLOGY] PDF search

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 01:28:00 UTC 2017

I managed to find the Biardeau article, along with one by Anantlal Thakur
and another by van Buitenen in the same issue:

1. Anantlal Thakur, "Studies on Vacaspati Misra (1)", *Mitra-vāṇī *17/Vācaspati
viśeṣāṅka (1960), pp. 132–136.

2. Madeleine Biardeau, "Vācaspati Miśra a Syncretist?", *Mitra-vāṇī
*17/Vācaspati
viśeṣāṅka (1960), pp. 137–142.

3. J. A. B. Van Buitenen, "Vacaspati's Critique of the Bhedabheda Doctrine
of Bhaskar", *Mitra-vāṇī *17/Vācaspati viśeṣāṅka (1960), pp. 143–151.

I've put the PDF of these papers here:

   - https://archive.org/details/MitraVani1960

The issue had many other interesting articles: see the table of contents.

Best,
Dominik

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada