[INDOLOGY] Kota Rajya ka Itihas by Mathuralal Sharma

Ajit Gargeshwari ajit.gargeshwari at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 03:29:00 UTC 2017

Namaste,

The book can be purchased at amazon
https://www.amazon.in/Kota-Rajya-Itihas-Vol-1-2/dp/8186103074

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari

From: "Balogh Dániel" <danbalogh at gmail.com>
To: indology at list.indology.info
Bcc:
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 17:35:22 +0100
Subject: [INDOLOGY] Kota Rajya ka Itihas by Mathuralal Sharma
Dear Members,
does anyone on the list have access to a copy of Kota Rajya ka Itihas कोटा
राज्य का इतिहास by Mathuralal Sharma मथुरालाल शर्मा? I believe the book was
first published in or around 1939 (Vikram Samvat 1996), and there is a 2008
second edition published in Jodhpur. No library I have access to seems to
have a copy. I would be delighted if a kindly soul coul look it up and scan
a few pages for me (or just photograph them with a mobile phone). What I
need is Sharma's transcript of the inscriptions at Charchoma चारचोमा Temple
(चौमेश्वर महादेव), along with anything he has to say about these
inscriptions. The location is Appendix 2 of volume 1. I'm afraid I do not
have a more precise reference.
Thank you,
Daniel
Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari
न जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा न भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे।।2.20।।