[INDOLOGY] Kota Rajya ka Itihas by Mathuralal Sharma

Balogh Dániel danbalogh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 16:35:22 UTC 2017

Dear Members,
does anyone on the list have access to a copy of Kota Rajya ka Itihas
कोटा राज्य का इतिहास by Mathuralal Sharma मथुरालाल शर्मा? I believe the
book was first published in or around 1939 (Vikram Samvat 1996), and
there is a 2008 second edition published in Jodhpur. No library I have
access to seems to have a copy. I would be delighted if a kindly soul
coul look it up and scan a few pages for me (or just photograph them
with a mobile phone). What I need is Sharma's transcript of the
inscriptions at Charchoma चारचोमा Temple (चौमेश्वर महादेव), along with
anything he has to say about these inscriptions. The location is
Appendix 2 of volume 1. I'm afraid I do not have a more precise reference.
Thank you,
Daniel