[INDOLOGY] Request for assistance

Davidson, Ronald M. RDavidson at fairfield.edu
Wed May 31 12:48:02 UTC 2017

Dear Indology List,

I hope that there may be someone with access to pdf-s of the two volume Āvaśyaka-cūrṇi of Jinadāsa, published in 1928-29 who might share them. This is not the 14th century Āvaśyaka-niryukty-avacūrṇi available on the Jain eLibrary site. If the Cūrṇi is available on some server that has eluded my detection, please provide me guidance.

The complete reference:
Jinadāsa-gaṇimahattara-kṛtayā sūtra-cūrṇyā sametaṃ śrīmad-Āvaśyakasūtram, 2 vols., ed. Ṛṣabha-devaji Keśarīmalajī Śvetāmbara Saṃsthā (Ratlam & Indore, 1928-29)

Sincerely,
Ron Davidson
Ronald M. Davidson, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair of Religious Studies
Director, School of the Humanities, College of Arts & Sciences
Director, Humanities Institute
251 Donnarumma Hall
Fairfield University, 1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield CT 06824-5195, U.S.A.
203-254-4000 x 2489
www.fairfield.edu/humanities<https://www.fairfield.edu/undergraduate/academics/centers/humanities-institute/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D2D9EA.9C9C7680]