[INDOLOGY] Some incorrect entries in Muktabodha Digital Library

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Mon May 29 02:25:00 UTC 2017

Dear list members,

Some incorrect entries in the Muktabodha Digital library have been reported
to me by users and these have now been corrected.

1) In the searchable e-text library The entry for śivastotrāvalī was the
wrong text.  This has now been corrected.

2)  In the Paper Transcripts of the IFP collection of the IFP/EFEO
manuscript bundle T0765 (beginning with rudrayamala mantravigrahakavaca)
 incorrectly said the manuscript was not uploaded.  This has been fixed.

3)  The entry for Vijnanabhairava with commentarries by Ksemaraja,
Sivopadhyaya and Anandabhatta in addition to these texts also had the
searchable text of a Vijnanabhairava manuscript from BHU.  This
Vijnanabhairava manuscript has been removed .  (It is currently in the
library under its own entry).   This error was pointed out by Dr. Raphaele
Torella several years ago and it somehow fell through the cracks.  My
apologies to Dr. Torella.for this delay.

Note: in the IFP/EFEO collection there are some texts that when clicked say
that the text has not been uploaded.  This is a coding error  and the text
is actually there.  I will be going through the collection fixing these
errors over the next few days or week.  If there are any users of this
collection who have gotten that message please let me know.

Many thanks,
Harry Spier,
Manager, Muktabodha Digital Library