[INDOLOGY] BACHASPATI MISRA'S BHAMATI

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at gmail.com
Mon May 15 22:46:05 UTC 2017

The specification “Péter-Dániel Szántó via INDOLOGY “ should not have been there in my last post. I had erased that part of the address which appeared on my computer screen when I typed “Indology” in the “To” field. However, as the post left my computer, the erased part seems to have again appeared in the address.  This time I am using the “Edit Address” command of my email browser and hoping that the individual specification “Péter-Dániel Szántó via INDOLOGY” does not appear in the address. Apologies to Das and Szántó.

a.a.