Re: [INDOLOGY] Indrajālavidyāsaṁgraha

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue May 9 23:06:08 UTC 2017

Many of the books published by Jivananda Vidyasagara Bhattacharyya are
available in an organized way from archive.org
<https://archive.org/details/Complete_Works_of_Jibananda_Vidyasagara>,
thanks to someone with the moniker "shankara."  But the
Indrajalavidyasangraha is missing from that list.

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada