[INDOLOGY] Raghunandana’s Tithitattva

Fabrizio Ferrari f.ferrari at chester.ac.uk
Tue May 9 13:49:56 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

I’m trying to trace Raghunandana Bhaṭṭācāryya’s Tithitattva. So far no success. I found on DLI the second volume of his Smr̥titattva (edited by Jīvānanda Vidyāsāgara) (Kalikātā: Siddheśvara Press, 1865). Does anybody know whether the first volume (which includes, amongst the others, Tithitattva) is available in a digital format as well? If so, I’d be very thankful if you could point me in the right direction or, even better, if you had one copy to share.

With many thanks

Fabrizio

Fabrizio Ferrari
Professor of Religious Studies (Indian Religions)
Department of Theology and Religious Studies
University of Chester
Parkgate Road
Chester CH1 4BJ
Tel 01244 511039