Re: [INDOLOGY] Tracing a verse in the Purāṇas

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Tue May 9 01:31:42 UTC 2017

Dear Harry,

Yes, the purāṇas themselves in the Nag Publishers reprints would be out of
copyright, because they are photographic images of the Veṅkaṭeśvara Press
editions. So the pagination and formatting and typesetting is that of the Ve
ṅkaṭeśvara Press editions. The copyright pages of the Nag Publishers
reprints say "[copyright symbol] Nag Publishers," but this can only really
apply to the few added pages of front matter and the large added indices.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.