Re: [INDOLOGY] BhP 10.333.31 and the Bhāgavata Purāṇa's date

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 17:54:17 UTC 2017

Sri Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan avarghal,

If the south Indian authorship of Srimadbhāgavata purāṇa and presence of
cultural aspects such as āl̥vār saints is established, it will help
establish north-south integration in contributing to 'Hinduism' and will
help unlock the processes of 'convergence' and different 'substrata' in the
'cultural area' (similar to 'linguistic area') called India.

Wish you success in the endeavor.

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )