Re: [INDOLOGY] BhP 10.333.31 and the Bhāgavata Purāṇa's date

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:43:45 UTC 2017

Dear Aleksandar,

The critical edition of the Bhāgavata Purāṇa is:

The Bhāgavata [Śrīmad Bhāgavata Mahāpurāṇa]: Critical Edition, edited by H.
G. Shastri, Bharati K. Shelat, and K. K. Shastree, 4 volumes in 6 parts.
Ahmedabad: B. J. Institute of Learning and Research, 1996-2002.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.