[INDOLOGY] Indian Ethics: please submit to PhilPapers (apologies for cross posting)

Shyam Ranganathan shyamr at yorku.ca
Sun Mar 5 23:59:26 UTC 2017

Dear all,

This is a followup to clarify the process for submitting entries to
PhilPapers, for those who are unsure. After creating your own account
and logging in, you may click the link "submit material" at the top.
This takes you to a dialogue where you first enter your name and the
title of the work. After clicking "submit" you are taken to a further
edit dialogue where you can enter the publication details and an
abstract. If you are submitting to enrich our collection of entries on
Indian Ethics, please include an abstract that explains how your entry
addresses the topic. Also please enter "Indian Ethics" under the bottom
"classification" link. That will ensure that it gets included in
searches on Indian Ethics.

PhilPapers formats the entry according to its style, so no need to worry
about formatting your entry. You can view your entries under your
profile (link at the top).

Best wishes, and thanks

Shyam