[INDOLOGY] article in Jahrbücher für wissenschaftliche Kritik 1831.1

rrocher rrocher at sas.upenn.edu
Tue Jun 27 20:56:08 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

Might a kind soul share with me a copy of a review by Agathon Benary in
the /(Berliner) Jahrbücher für wissenschaftliche Kritik, /1831, vol. 1,
pp. 748 ff. of A. W. Schlegel's essays in the Berliner Kalender 1829,
1831? The Hathi Trust series begins only later, and the Bodleian, via
Archive.org gives only vol. 2 of 1831.  If it can be found online, would
you kindly give me a lesson on how to get there?  It would be much
appreciated.

With thanks and best wishes,

Rosane Rocher