[INDOLOGY] MR Kale biodata

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 06:28:37 UTC 2017

If I may, as a matter of personal curiosity, can I add the name of
Raghunath Damodar Karmarkar (1893-1965) to this list? It would indeed be
very nice to know more about the biographical details of these matchless
authors and translators. Thanks in advance. Mrinal

------
Mrinal Kaul, Ph.D.
Coordinator - Centre for Religious Studies (CRS)
Manipal Centre for Philosophy and Humanities (MCPH)
Manipal University
Dr TMA Pai Planetarium Complex
Alevoor Road, Manipal 576 104
Karnataka, INDIA