[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit reader

Antonia Ruppel rhododaktylos at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 15:29:14 UTC 2017

Dear Krishna Prasad, dear Christophe,

Thank you for these detailed references! They will be most useful for me.

Dominik, thank you for your kind words. I simply hope that Brill will
follow my design suggestions (a professional designer would be even better,
of course); the publisher of the CIS more or less ignored my layouting, and
the fight to have it restored at least for the most part is one of the
reasons why the book took so long to come out.

(And in case the mention of Brill raises a red flag for anyone: the Reader
will be marketed as a textbook, priced at around $45; hence no on
interested in it should have to sell an organ or their first-born to afford
it!)

Thank you again to everyone so generously sharing their time and thoughts,
    Antonia

--
A N T O N I A   R U P P E L
The Cambridge Introduction to Sanskrit