[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit reader

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 14:20:29 UTC 2017

On 17 June 2017 at 16:30, Antonia Ruppel <rhododaktylos at gmail.com> wrote:

If, as we were talking about at an earlier point in this exchange, we want
> to give students regular little success experiences, then the right amount
> of notes, given in a format they are used to and right there on the page,
> to me seems the best way forward.

​Dear Antonia, You refer to the familiarity of the format and
same-page-ness; this is something I hadn't thought about​, but of course
you are exactly right.  The way the material is presented visually is also
critically important to a good learners' book (and one of the many good
things about your CIS).  I hope Brill can stump up for a designer for you.

Best,
Dominik