[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit reader

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 16:17:43 UTC 2017

Another lesser-known reader is John Brough's 1978 Selections from Classical
Sanskrit Literature
<https://www.amazon.co.uk/Selections-Classical-Sanskrit-Literature-Brough/dp/0728600501/>.
Also in roman script.  Like everything Brough did, it's original and
valuable.

Best,
Dominik

NB: Brough's archive <http://www.ames.cam.ac.uk/library/archive/brough>,
including interesting unpublished materials.

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada