[INDOLOGY] DLI

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:00:52 UTC 2017

For the general weal, I've taken the DLI file and uploaded it to
Archive.org:

   - https://archive.org/details/OldenbergRigvedaV11888

Dominik

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada